Register to Attend Workforce Forward
Registration is now open for the inaugural Workforce Forward. Join the HR and business community to explore opportunities for Indigenous engagement, employment, and inclusion from national experts in Indigenous recruiting and training.
Conference Passes - October 16
- 495 - Conference Pass, CPHR Members
- 535 - Conference Pass, Indigenous Rate
- 595 - Conference Pass
- CPHR members receive 9 CPD credits
- Conference passes include a full day of expert-led panels and keynotes with breaks, refreshments, lunch, and time to network and visit vendors on the exhibition floor.
Pre-Event Workshops - October 15
- 195 per workshop
- CPHR members receive 4 CPD credits
- All pre-event workshops take place October 15th at Calgary TELUS Convention Centre and require separate registration. Limited space available for workshops, available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Pre-event workshops provide in-depth subject matter related to the Indigenous workforce presented by industry experts.
What type of payments are accepted?
Payments are accepted online with all major credit cards. Offline payment by cheque is accepted. Payment can also be made on-site with cash, credit or cheque.
Can we pay on-site?
Yes payment will be accepted on-site at registration using cash, credit or cheque.
On-site fees may apply.
Will we get a copy of our receipts?
Receipts and invoices will be emailed directly to you after you’ve completed registration and payment has been received. If you have not received a copy of your receipt via email 30 minutes after you’ve completed your registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 403.648.0876 ext. 5 or chat directly with us using the live chat box at the bottom of this page.
*Be sure to check your Junk Mail folder before reaching out.
Can we purchase multiple passes?
Multiple tickets can be purchased under one registration account. During the registration process, you can add as many tickets as you’d like. Receipts will all be emailed to the master account holder. Be sure to fill out all fields for each ticket purchased to ensure smooth on-site check-in.
What are CPHR credits?
Chartered Professionals in Human Resources (CPHR) certification require continuous professional development to maintain your status. Workforce Forward is a CPHR certified event that allocates credits for CPHR members. Up to 13 hours of CPD hours are available at Workforce Forward to members who register for both conference and workshop passes. Workshop passes will be available shortly.
What if I have additional questions?
For additional questions related to registration and pricing, please contact email@example.com, call 403.648.0876 ext. 5 or chat directly with us using the live chat box at the bottom of this page.